Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pick out a pleasant outlook...


Wearing Alice McCall dress, Gucci sunnies, Havaianas, Seduce studded leather clutch 

Heading down to the beach for coffee today I decided to do a last minute outfit change - probably the last really summery outfit I'll manage to squeeze in before winter hits...  Seeing as I've never worn this dress before, I've since decided to try and wear some of my other unworn clothing that has been relegated to the back of my wardrobe (goodness knows there's enough of it!)

I've also rediscovered the whole backless thing... feels so nice to walk around with the sun on your back, feeling the breeze...

P.s. I can't wait to hit the town, I have the PERFECT outfit in mind to go with the leather gloves I blogged about earlier this week..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist