Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The image breaks down... will you visit me please if I open my door


Zimmermann blur fluffy knit dress in peach AU $495
Zimmermann blur scarf knit dress in shell AU $450
Tony Bianco Bolivia suede ankle boots AU $169.95

Oh if I could wear anything today... it would be this gorgeous ensemble of the fluffy Zimmermann dress and the Tony Bianco ankle boots.  I think the fluffy knit dress is my fave, it's perfectly slouchy off the shoulder yet perfectly huggy at the bottom.  I must have it...

In reality playing imaginary dress ups to kill the time as I am at home sick today :( boo!

Oh and how fantastically Alice-in-Wonderland-esque are the hedges in the Zimmermann shots? I'm not too obsessed or anything.  Really.

3 comments:

  1. i just ordered some Tony Bianco boots :)
    not those ones, but gorgeous all the same
    love your blog!
    great posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i especially love the first two shots, i agree that fluffy dress is epic!

    ReplyDelete

my playlist