Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Every day and night...









Day: Emanuella military knit coat; Chanel bag; Diva rosebud ring; Santini chain flats

Night: Same coat, bag & ring + Sass & Bide military dress; Doc Marten boots

So I did the whole day to night thing with my outfit, went to breakfast down at the beach in the morning and then out to grab some Chinese with friends at night. The thought did cross my mind to throw on my new 5" suede boots, but I would have been seriously overdressed for the local Chinese takeaway joint. So I opted for my Docs, which my mum actually bought for me earlier this year - they are so chunky & masculine but I think that's why I love them so much. I've only worn them a couple of times, I like to balance them out with something really girly on top because I don't want to come out looking too macho / masculine (I don't have the most feminine features to be able to get away with that)

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a classic Chanel. It picks up every outfit, instantly.

    ReplyDelete

my playlist