Sunday, August 16, 2009

When u give me k-k-kisses..........


Five pairs of heels, one pair of boots and a dress later.... so I went on a bit of an insane spending spree on Saturday! In my defence, I did have to suffer through an entire week of exams - but no more exams now. Ever. EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!! Well at least I hope =P

Of course, I had caught the bus into the city to go shopping and had to get home the same way. Struggling onto a packed bus with around six shopping bags in tow was a hilarious sight to some... I'm sure they thought I was out of my tree. Ironically, I had just watched Confessions of a Shopaholic the night before too. Clearly it didn't have the deterrent effect I had hoped it would.

So anyway, the dress is from Wheels & Dollbaby and is absolutely gorgeous... I bought it for an upcoming wedding. I am trying this new thing where I don't leave dress shopping for important events till the absolute last second... only to find out that nothing appeals to me, or that everything in my size has sold out!

P.S. How many pairs of shoes is "normal" for a woman to own anyway? Apparently I have to get rid of some of my old shoes now to make room for these babies... Hmmm my shoe collection has kind of spiralled out of control lately............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist