Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wheels and dollbaby love...



Anyone who knows me knows I am absolutely head-over-heels obsessed with Wheels & Dollbaby... and what sane person wouldn't be? Apparently their new collection will be hitting their Darlinghurst store (and their website) this Friday!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if the release will be staggered or not, but Karen Cheng has been able to get a sneak preview of a few garments in the new collection:


www.karencheng.com.au


In other news, I had a sudden urge to buy swimwear yesterday (yes, I know it's winter here... wishful thinking maybe) so the ol' credit card took a hit on the Victoria's Secret website... but it doesn't count because it was on sale!!!!! Guess how many bikinis out of the 4 I bought were leopard print.......... hmm...........

1 comment:

my playlist